FIRE HALL / SOCIAL ROOM RENTAL
The New Bethlehem Fire Company has a spacious Fire Hall / Social Room that’s available for rent. Please call Diane @ 814.316.1674 for availability. Please Save/Print the PDF Rental Form OR complete the rental registration form below. Date/Time is not guaranteed until confirmed/approved by our staff. Upon approval, a member of the fire company will contact you.
RULES FOR ROOM RENTAL
- Fee and deposit must be paid by check, money order or (via our website w/ all major credit cards) when reservation is made.
- All activities in the hall must end by 12 midnight. Building must be cleaned and vacated by 2am.
- Saturday rentals may enter and setup commencing 3pm on Friday or after fire company activities have ended.
- The renter is responsible for all missing and all damages to premises and property. Damages will mean automatic forfeiture of deposit. Additional costs will be billed to the renter. Any damage must be paid for or repaired to Fire Company specifications.
- The room(s) rented, including restrooms and hallway, must be cleaned and swept. Garbage must be put in proper containers and placed in the hallway.
- If kitchen is rented, it must be cleaned and swept. All utilities must be wiped clean and utensils put in proper place.
- Renters may use all items in the kitchen except dishwasher, all locked items and items marked ‘Fire Co Use Only’.
- All beer must be kept in the kitchen. Keg beer must be kept in adequate container (drums, tubs, etc.)
- Doors used at fire exits must be kept clear of tables, chairs and other obstacles.
- No one is permitted in truck rooms or radio room. Only fire company members are permitted in rooms.
- No thumb tacks or staples permitted to be used on walls, doorways, etc. Tape will no be used on air conditioning ducks. If you have questions on decoration, please ask.
- All tables and chairs must be placed in the same manner the renter found them.
- All doors must be kept shut when air conditioning or furnace is in use.
- The forgoing rules must be followed to receive your deposit back. If there is no damage to the Fire Company property, including return of the fire hall door key, damage deposit will normally be returned within 30 days. If firehall door key is not returned, Renter will be liable for replacing all fire hall locks and keys.